- Made by one 110-meter-long tube without any intermediate connections, leading to better anti-leaking performance.
- Straight pipe sections are welded to both ends of coil. Each product should pass routine air tight test.
- Applicable for heat-exchanging purpose in solar system specifically
- Customization available
SS Heat-exchanger Tubing Coil for Solar System
- - Material: 304 Stainless Steel (316L, 321, etc. Stainless Steel available to order)
- Tubing Dimensions (O.D.×Thickness, in./mm): 0.630×0.035/16×0.9 (Total Length 137.8 ft. / 42 m), 0.866×0.039/22×1.0 (Total Length 360.9 ft. / 110 m)
- Coil O.D.: 13.0 in. / 330 mm
- Coil Length: 9.84 ft. / 3 m
- Stainless-steel coil is designed primarily for heat-exchanging. Due to the operating condition of heat-exchanging process between different heat mediums (fluid or gas) located inside/outside the tubing forming coil, it is required that the steel tubing having great quality so that has sufficient capability for bearing certain pressure. Our quality control (QC) on coils could be roughly divided into two parts: Process QC and Product QC. For the former, regular expanding tests are executed depending on specified routine. The requirement for test pieces is No Failure on 20% expansion (see the following figure). For the latter, air tight test are executed on products and No Leaking is permitted for the test pieces holding certain outward test pressure.