- Made by one tube without any intermediate connections, leading to better anti-leaking performance
- Applicable for general heat-exchanging or cooling purpose
- Customization available
- This coil does not include beer nut, grommet and ferrules. Purchase desired grommets, ferrules and beer nut separately if required. Purchase desired wall coupling, shank, and faucet separately to have a complete assembly.
To make a complete Jockey box, add the following:
- Wall Couplings (DW4131 or DW4132 depending on the thickness of the cooler wall).
- Shanks and Faucets.
- Beer lines if needed.
- Beer nut. Grommet, Ferrules if needed.
SS Square-shaped Cooling Tubing Coil
- - Material: 304 Stainless Steel (316L, 321, etc. Stainless Steel available to order)
- Tubing Dimensions (O.D.×Thickness, in./mm): 0.315×0.02/8×0.5, or made-to-order
- Coil Length: 9.84 in. / 250 mm
- Coil Width: 7.09 in. / 180 mm
- Coil Height: 9.06 in. / 230 mm
- Stainless-steel coil is designed primarily for heat-exchanging. Due to the operating condition of heat-exchanging process between different heat mediums (fluid or gas) located inside/outside the tubing forming coil, it is required that the steel tubing having great quality so that has sufficient capability for bearing certain pressure. Our quality control (QC) on coils could be roughly divided into two parts: Process QC and Product QC. For the former, regular expanding tests are executed depending on specified routine. The requirement for test pieces is No Failure on 20% expansion (see the following figure). For the latter, air tight test are executed on products and No Leaking is permitted for the test pieces holding certain outward test pressure.